FREE SUMMER MEALS!
- Free to kids and teens age 18 and under
- Healthy meals based on USDA nutrition guidelines
- Served at Union County Schools
- Fun, safe place for kids and teens to be active and visit with friends
- Help families save money
- No application or proof of income needed
For more information, visit www.georgiafoodbankassociation.org, call 404-419-1738 or text FoodGA to 877877 to find a site near you.
FOOD PANTRY AND HYGIENE ITEMS
Family Connection recently began taking donations for a food pantry to help families make ends meet and to provide to teachers for students who are not able to bring a snack. Donations can be dropped off at 226 School Street.
If you are in need of food or hygiene items, please contact us at 706-835-4351 and arrangements can be made for pick up.